The Chiltern 100 Cycling Festival provides a unique and fun opportunity for employee engagement or entertaining clients. This unique event combines first class event delivery and spectacular Chilterns cycling, with a classic British summer’s day out at Penn House.
After a beautiful but challenging ride, you and your colleagues can relax on the lawns of this stately home, and enjoy the vintage cycling festival, local food, live entertainment, and watch the Tour de France on the big screen.
With distances suitable for every level of ability, your team can enjoy a social ride.
Why should my company get involved?
- Be part of the toughest sportive close to the Capital
- Entry type reserved exclusively for business teams
- Businesses of all sizes welcome, with minimum of just five team members and no maximum
- Enjoy a social ride or get competitive with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for charities
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active this winter
- Variety of route distances make it accessible for all levels of ability
Why not treat your colleagues and clients to a VIP experience with our Premium and VIP Pavé packages? Find out more here.
Secure your team’s place, begin your training and start enjoying the benefits of the corporate challenge together with your colleagues.
To enter a corporate team contact email@example.com.
Booking fee: All Human Race Limited event payments include a booking fee which is applied at the ‘checkout’ and is a one-off charge based on the total order amount. The fee goes towards the costs involved in running the online entry system which includes securely processing the booking from beginning to end, paying the card processing charge as well as the costs of holding participant data in a secure environment. Under no circumstance is the booking fee refundable.